Look at what I made!
WHEN PEOPLE THINK BEING RUDE TO TEACHERS OR PROFESSORS IS FUNNY
You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
i had self esteem for like 3 minutes once
Who waves to a selfie Angelia Jolie
do you ever meet someone and you’re like wow I could write a book about you
"YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?!"
"SAY SOMETHING IN IT!"
-Forgets entire language-
i passed these three guys while walking down the ave and one of them called out “you have pretty eyes!” and another one said “have a nice day!” is this the catcalling of the future because i gotta be real im pretty ok with it
What are your 5 favorit German words? Btw i love your Blog! <3
- fernweh - the longing to leave and break free, the longing to be somewhere else; a crave for travel; being homesick for a place you’ve never been; a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world; lit. “an ache for distant places”
- gemütlichkeit - a situation that induces a cheerful mood, peace of mind, with connotation of belonging and social acceptance, coziness and unhurry
- sehnsucht - “the inconsolable longing in the human heart for we know not what”; a high degree of intense, recurring, and often painful desire for something, particularly if there’s no hope to attain the desired or when its attainment is uncertain, still faraway; a yearning for a far, familiar, non-earthly land one can identify as one’s home. ”longing”, “yearning”, or “craving”, or in a wider sense a type of “intensely missing”
- vorfreude - the joyful, intense anticipation that comes from imagining future pleasures
- waldeinsamkeit – “woodland solitude”; the feeling of being alone in the woods - can be described as something wonderful, poetic, peaceful, calm, relaxed, and at one with nature